On Jan 6 of 2009, I published a list of 6 resolutions. Since it is now 2010, it is time for an update. I kept 5 of the 6!!!
1) Clear dining room table. This was done with a little help from my son-in-law. He didn't realize how much clearing I had done before he got here, but he finished the job - by piling everything on top of the pingpong table in the rumpus room. LOL!
2) Clear away junk mail from both chairs in my office. This one I did 3 or 4 times - the most recent in 2010. The chairs are both completely clear of junk mail as I type. I'm actually able to sit on one of those chairs!
3) Get income taxes done on time, for once. I did that, with not a day to spare, but I did it.
4) Redo the walls in guest room. Take down teenage daughter's posters, put up art. Done. None of the art in the guest room is mine. I have art by Nana, art by Dad, photos by a friend, art I've traded for. It is a kind of neat conglomerate.
5) Redo my office. clean, organize, decorate... any and or all. Partly done. A person can walk to the cot now. But lots and lots of work still needs doing in here.
6) Get insurance / soc sec taken care of! Done.