Thursday, October 11, 2007

Catching Up

I haven't posted for a while, mainly because I've been sick. Being sick, I didn't have much energy, and fell behind on Illustration Friday too. Thankfully, now I feel much better, and have been catching up.

One of the Illustration Friday topics that I missed was "Wedding". Now I've got an entry - about 3 weeks late - for that.

This was an ATC (2 1/2" X 3 1/2") done in acrylics and ink. Its title is "Wedding".

Another topic that I missed was "Blues". I did a kind of doodle for that.

This also was an ATC (2 1/2" X 3 1/2") done in acrylics and ink. Its title is "Spoons".

I'm going to skip the juggle topic.

5 comments:

soulbrush said...

i've missed you, glad you're feeling better and glad you're back.

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Sorry about being sick! I like your ATC. I should get on the ATC bandwagon...

Princess LadyBug said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better!

Rick said...

Thank you for the many comments on my blog. I see here an example of your doodling - colorful. I grew up drawing in church. It's where I learned to draw.

Pascal Kirchmair said...

I like these 2 cute pigs, very nice!