Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Another Survey

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:30
2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds - but I'm not really into jewelry of any kind.
3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? That political one - Farenheit somethingoranother.
4. How do you express your creativity? Painting, sometimes writing.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Nothing yet - but I'm thinking I'll have a breakfast burrito.
6. What is your middle name(s)? Terry
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican
8. What foods do you dislike? Turnips, brussel sprouts.
9. How many books do you read in a year? 50 to 100.
10. What is your favourite CD at the moment? I've got a set of CDs - folksongs from the 60s.
11. What type of car do you drive? 2001 Toyota Echo
12. What personality characteristics draw you to people? Compassion, honesty, humor.
13. What characteristics do you despise? fake people, liars, manipulators, predators.
14. Favorite item of clothing? anything comfy; sweats.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Italy, Greece, British Isles.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Anything thats fits right - I am definitely NOT brand oriented.
17. Where would you like to retire to? Close to family.
18. Favorite time of the day? Morning - when my computer works best and I still have energy.
19. What was your most memorable birthday? I don't remember how old I was, but I was a kid and we had a party at which we had a great relay where we had to sit on balloons to pop them.
20. Where were you born? Los Angeles, California
21. Favorite sport to play? racketball.
22. What fabric detergent do you use? Wisk.
23. Coke or Pepsi? Coke, diet, decaffinated.
24. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I'm more a night owl.
25. What is your shoe size? 8
26. Name your pets? Dog: Jet, cat: Piddles.
27. What did you want to be when you were little? Teacher, writer, artist.
28. When is your birthday? Feb. 14th

**********FAVORITES****************
Shampoo? Head and shoulders
Soap? Dove
Summer/Winter? Summer
Favorite Advertisement? The cell phone ad in which mother and daughter yell really nice things at one another.
Magazine? Discover
TV shows? News, Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, Gray's Anatomy, Studio 60, Ugly Betty.

****RIGHT NOW*****************
What are you wearing? Dark blue sweats
Eating? no
Drinking? Orange juice
Thinking about? Getting cleaned up and dressed nicely to go volunteer at school.
Listening to: My computer reading what I type.
Book you are reading: Summer at Willow Lake by Susan Wiggs

**********THE LAST 24 HOURS**************
Cried? No
Laughed? Yes
Met someone new? No
Cleaned your room? Not likely
Drove a car? Yes
Created something? About half of an ATC landscape.
How many hours sleep? 8 or 9

*************DO YOU BELIEVE IN* *************
God? Yes
Santa Claus? Nope - I got in trouble in 8th grade for telling another girl (when she asked) that there was no Santa. I should have told her about the stork too - the next year she dropped out of school because she was pregnant.
Destiny/Fate? Presbyterians are supposed to believe in predestination, but I have a lot of trouble with that. To me it conflicts with freedom of choice.
Ghosts? Not really, though I try to keep an open mind.
True love? Yes.

**********FRIENDS AND LIFE**********
Who have you known the longest of your friends? Mother
Who do you go to for advice? That depends on what I'm asking. Daughter or sister for fashion advice. Ex for auto or electrical advice. Mother for parenting advice.
When do you cry the most? When I read a really sad book.

Tag - you're it!

No comments: